TEAM2 Legal Notice
30 May 2022
You are currently on the website www.team2.fr (designed and produced by Ikomobi). Pursuant to Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the website https://www.team2.fr/ are advised that:
The TEAM2 association endeavours to check the accuracy of all information published on its website www.team2.fr and has the right to correct and update it.
However, TEAM2 cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided on its site and declines all responsibility if the information given is incorrect. The information provided on the site is for information purposes only; you may report any errors or omissions to the following address: email@example.com
Director of the publication
Legal representative and director of the publication: Mrs Carole Magniez, Managing Director of TEAM2
Company name: TEAM2
84 Bis rue Paul BERT
62300 LENS (France)
Tel: 07 57 12 97 70
- Registered with the register of associations at the sub-prefecture of Lens
- Individual intra-community VAT number: FR 50 52 88 27 26 4
- Siret : 528 827 264 000 29
- APE CODE: 9499Z
Creation and hosting of the website
340B Av. de la Marne,
Phone number: 03 66 72 00 90
The website is hosted by OVH
2 rue Kellermann
Links to third party sites
The www.team2.fr website contains hypertext links to other websites managed by third parties. As these sites are not managed by TEAM2, TEAM2 cannot be held responsible for their content or for any difficulties in accessing them.
General conditions of use
In accordance with the protection of copyright, it is forbidden to reproduce or represent all or part of the elements making up the www.team2.fr website without written authorisation from TEAM2.
All the elements making up the site are the exclusive property of TEAM2. The law makes it an offence to reproduce, represent or distribute, by any means whatsoever, an intellectual work in violation of the author's rights, as defined and regulated by law (CPI, art L.335-3).
In accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation of Personal Data n°2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) and the French Data Protection Act n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, portability, limit or oppose the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please send us a letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Person in charge of processing
Categories and purposes of the data collected
Nature and purpose of the data transmitted by you
The data that you provide to us on your own initiative are :
- Subject (Join TEAM2, Subscribe to the TEAM2 newsletter, Contact TEAM2)
- First name
This data is only used by TEAM2:
- Sending of newsletters, emailing, monitoring bulletin,
- To give access to the member area,
- Sending questionnaires,
- Exercising your rights regarding your personal data,
- Compiling statistics on our publications,
- Receiving various requests.
TEAM2 excludes all sensitive data from its data collection (racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, data relating to health or sexual orientation).
Access to data
The data collected on this site is only used by TEAM2 employees.
The sharing of information from the site on social networks is possible via buttons made available to you. The action of sharing via these buttons may result in the exchange of information between the Site and the social networks in question. More information on this subject is available in the management policies of the social networks concerned.
Legal basis on which the data processing takes place
Data retention periods
- Email addresses of subscribers to the newsletter are kept for up to 18 months;
- Requests for temporary access to the intranet are kept for up to 6 months;
- Requests for contact, to join the cluster and/or to subscribe to the TEAM2 newsletter collected via the contact form are kept for up to 36 months;
- In the case of unsolicited applications and/or responses to job offers, the data is kept for up to 36 months.